NLC Syllabus for 259 Graduate Executive Trainee (GET) Posts is available here. Candidates applied for the Graduate Executive Trainee jobs in Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited can download the NLC Graduate Executive Trainee (GET) Syllabus at free of cost from here. You can also check NLC Exam Pattern along with the syllabus for Graduate Executive Trainee in this article.
NLC GET Syllabus 2020
NLC India Limited (NLC) (formerly Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited) is a ‘Navratna’ government of India company in the fossil fuel mining sector in India and thermal power generation. It annually produces about 30 million tonne lignite from opencast mines at Neyveli in the state of Tamil Nadu in southern India and at Barsingsar in Bikaner district of Rajasthan state. The lignite is used at pithead thermal power stations of 3640 MW installed capacity to produce electricity. Its joint venture has a 1000 MW thermal power station using coal. Lately, it has diversified into renewable energy production and installed 1404 MW solar power plant to produce electricity from photovoltaic (PV) cells and 51 MW electricity from windmills.
Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited has recently published the recruitment notification for 259 Graduate Executive Trainee (GET) Posts. And NLC also going to be conducting Exam Soon for the selection of suitable candidates for these posts. So Start your Preparation for the NLC Graduates Executive Trainee Exam as soon as possible, If you have not yet started. The Syllabus required for the Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited Exam is available in the below sections. Check the NLC Graduate Executive Trainee (GET) Syllabus and Start your preparation from today itself.
NLC GET Exam Centres
Applicants must choose five examination centers (First 03 choices shall be from any single state. 4 th choice must be from another state and 5 th choice must be from other than the above 02 states) in the order of their preferences and choice of examination centers once exercised is final. Any further request for change of examination centers will not be considered under any circumstances. Depending upon the choices exercised by the applicant, the examination center will be allocated based on the number of candidates choosing a particular center. NLCIL reserves the right to allocate any examination center to an applicant or to change the center opted by the candidates or to add or cancel any center.
NLC GET Selection Method
- Candidates who qualify in the Computer Based Online Examination will be shortlisted for a personal interview in the order of merit based on the Marks scored in the examination. The number of candidates to be considered for a personal interview will be 6 times the number of vacancies notified.
- The names of candidates shortlisted for personal interviews will be disseminated through NLCIL website (www.nlcindia.com). The link for downloading the Call Letters to the shortlisted candidates for Personal Interview will be hosted in NLCIL website. Shortlisted candidates will also be informed through e-mail / SMS.
- Minimum qualifying marks in the Personal Interview will be 50% for General(UR) / EWS and 40 % for OBC (NCL)/ SC/ST / PwBD candidates.
- The final selection will be based on the aggregate of marks scored by the candidate in the Computer Based Online Examination and Interview (80% weightage for Computer Based Online Examination Score and 20% weightage for Personal Interview).
NLC Graduate Executive Trainee (GET) Exam Pattern
- Candidates fulfilling the notified norms will be called to appear for Computer Based Online Examination.
- The Online Exam will be held for a duration of 02 (Two) Hours.
- The Question Paper will consist of two parts; Part-I with 40 questions on Quantitative aptitude, Logical Reasoning, General Awareness, Data Interpretation, and General English and Part-II with 80 Questions on Professional Knowledge (Discipline related), totally 120 objective type questions with multiple choice answers.
- Each question will carry the 01 (One) mark. For a wrong answer chosen, there will be negative marking. For every wrong answer, 1/4 mark (0.25 mark) will be deducted.
- No marks will be awarded for un-attempted questions.
- The question paper will be in English language Only.
- The qualifying marks in the Computer Based Online Examination for shortlisting for a personal interview will be as follows:
|For General(UR) / EWS Candidates||For OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) SC/ST / PwBD Candidates|
|Minimum 50 %||Minimum 40 %|
NLC Graduate Executive Trainee (GET) – Syllabus 2020
As NLC is a Central Government Organization, Applications from all over the India will be received for the Graduate Executive Trainee (GET) Posts. So Competition for the NLC GET Exam will naturally be high. So Perfect Planning and Preparation is necessary to get through the GET Exam and be placed as an NLC Employee. The Candidates who have already applied for the NLC GET Recruitment may now be searching for the NLC GET Syllabus. For those candidates here we are providing the Detailed Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited Syllabus for the GET Exam. We hope this will be helpful in your NLC Exam Preparation.
Direct Link to Download NLC Syllabus for Graduate Executive Trainee (GET) Exam
The Syllabus for Graduate Executive Trainee (GET) Exam Conducted by the NLC is just for reference purpose only. You can check the NLC Graduate Executive Trainee (GET)Official Syllabus from the link provided below. To get the syllabus for more exams, check our site regularly.
|GET Discipline||Download PDF|
|NLC GET Mechanical Engineering Syllabus||Click Here|
|NLC GET Electrical Engineering (EEE) Syllabus||Click Here|
|NLC GET Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE) Syllabus||Click Here|
|NLC GET CIVIL Engineering Syllabus||Click Here|
|NLC GET Control and Instrumentation Engineering Syllabus||Click Here|
|NLC GET Computer Science Engineering Syllabus||Click Here|
|NLC GET Mining Engineering Syllabus||Click Here|
|NLC GET Geology Engineering Syllabus||Click Here|
|NLC GET Finance Syllabus||Click Here|
|NLC GET Humen Resources Syllabus||Click Here|