Sardar Patel Scholarship for Students Pursuing Graduation is an initiative of the Buddy4Study India Foundation to financially support students from Economically Weaker Section (EWS), who are currently pursuing their 1st/2nd year of graduation in any stream – Arts, Science, Commerce, Special Education. The key objective of the scholarship is to help needy students and enable them to complete their higher education. Last Date : 30-06-2020
Buddy4Study India Foundation is a not-for-profit organization. It helps deserving students, who face financial problems, in completing their education.
- Sardar Patel Scholarship Eligibility
- What is the Sardar Patel Scholarship for Students Pursuing Graduation amount?
- What is the selection process for Sardar Patel Scholarship scholarship?
- How to apply for ‘Sardar Patel Scholarship for Students Pursuing Graduation’?
- What are the documents required for the Sardar Patel Scholarship for Students Pursuing Graduation?
Sardar Patel Scholarship for Students Pursuing Graduation 2020 – Details
Sardar Patel Scholarship Eligibility
- Open for students studying in the 1st/2nd year of a 3-year graduation programme (in any stream including Science, Arts, Commerce, Special Education).
- The applicants must have passed Class 12 board with minimum 50% marks.
- The annual family income should be less than INR 6,00,000 (6 lakhs) per annum.
- Applicants must be pursuing graduation from a recognised college/university in regular full-time mode.
- Must be an Indian citizen.
What is the Sardar Patel Scholarship for Students Pursuing Graduation amount?
Students who are currently studying for 1/2 year of the undergraduate program can apply for this scholarship. Buddy 4Study India Foundation Foundation grants up to Rs 15,000 for Sardar Patel scholarships for students who graduate in 2020.
What is the selection process for Sardar Patel Scholarship scholarship?
The selection of scholars for the ‘Sardar Patel Scholarship for Students Pursuing Graduation’ involves a multi-stage process. The scholars will be selected based on their family income and academic background. The key steps of the selection process are mentioned below:
- Screening of scholarship applications based on financial need and academic background
- Telephonic interviews for further shortlisting of candidates
- Face-to-face interview for final selection (if required)
How to apply for ‘Sardar Patel Scholarship for Students Pursuing Graduation’?
You can follow the steps below to apply for this scholarship:
- Click the ‘Apply Now’ button above.
- Login to Buddy4Study with your registered ID and land onto the ‘Scholarship Application Page’.
- If not registered on Buddy4Study – Register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Facebook/Gmail account.
- You will now be redirected to the ‘Sardar Patel Scholarship for Students Pursuing Graduation’ detail page.
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill the required details in the online application form.
- Upload the necessary documents as part of the application process.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
What are the documents required for the Sardar Patel Scholarship for Students Pursuing Graduation?
The following documents are required to be uploaded at the time of application:
- Photo identity proof
- Address proof
- Class 12 mark sheet (self-attested copy)
- Proof of admission (college ID card/admission fees receipt etc.)
- Current academic year fee receipt
- Bank account details of the scholarship applicant (cancelled cheque/passbook copy)